KNOW BEFORE YOU TRAVEL for fully Vaccinated
If its ancient Greece you are longing for, blended with beautiful beaches and 300 days of glorious sunshine a year, Rhodes is the perfect holiday destination!
It’s no wonder it is one of the most popular Greek islands, immersed in history with its Medieval City crowned a UNESCO World Heritage Site, owing to it being a well-preserved embodiment of ancient Greece with old ramparts and cobbled streets just waiting to be explored.
Soak up island life by relaxing on one of its many beaches, be it golden sands, shingle or pebble, all washed over by the sparkling blue Mediterranean waters. For those who want more of a livelier vacation Rhodes has a great party scene with bustling bars, great cafes and restaurants.
Our resort – Ixia
Located on the Northwest tip of the island of Rhodes lies Ixia, a popular cosmopolitan resort made up of numerous beaches. The beaches are pebbly or shingle and are known to draw in windsurfers and parasailers, eager to benefit from the good waves and winds.
Lining the shores you’ll find traditional Greek tavernas, cafes, lively bars and souvenir shops, ensuring everything you need is within reach, whilst Rhodes Town is only a short 10-minute drive into
Hotel Belair ****
The 4 star Hotel Belair is an impressive coastal retreat which enjoys a hillside location, comprising both a welcoming atmosphere and friendly service, ideally positioned to offer guests the chance to explore the Island of Rhodes.
Located just 50 metres from the beach, it’s ideally placed for you to enjoy its setting, fronted by the hotels own manicured gardens. Start your day with a dip in one of the two outdoor swimming pools, surrounded by sun loungers and parasols.
If you feel like working out there’s a well-equipped gym, or if you’re looking to relax head straight to the beauty center where there’s a whole host of beauty treatments for you to choose.
A buffet breakfast, with different food options, is offered each morning. Guests can savour fresh food served at the panoramic restaurant, whilst the lounge bar, serves refreshing hot and cold drinks.
All 164 rooms are tastefully decorated and well appointed, furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning (operating June - September), a satellite television, a balcony, a double bed, a telephone, a radio, a fridge, a safety deposit box against charge and a private ensuite bathroom.
Hotel Belair offers the following facilities for you to enjoy throughout your stay:
- 24 hours reception service,
- Currency exchange,
- Tea /Coffee making facilities in room,
- Bathroom equipped with hair dryer, cosmetic mirror & toiletries,
- Main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style,
- Theme evenings in main restaurant,
- Animation with day & night activities,
- Bar terrace with live music,
- Outdoor swimming pool for adults,
- Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool at no extra cost,
- Snack Bar by the pool offering Lunch a la Carte, hot and cold beverages, with or without alcohol,
- Beach towels – required only deposit,
- TV Room,
- Wireless internet access all round the hotel (Free of charge),
- Games room with billiard,
- Mini market.
Thanks to its easterly wind and huge waves, Ixia Beach has become a haven for watersports enthusiasts. Windsurfing, parasailing, water skiing and yachting are all for the taking here, with many arranged for you by your hotel.
Rhodes town / Medieval city
This is a must see on your holiday to Rhodes. The stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site, owing to its well-preserved embodiment of ancient Greece with old ramparts and cobbled streets is bustling with people, restaurants, cafes and local markets, where you’ll get a real sense of what Rhodes must have been like hundreds of years ago. Try and visit day and night to experience two incredibly different atmospheres.
Acropolis of Rhodes
The Acropolis of Rhodes is an interesting and enjoyable archaeological site to visit whilst in Rhodes. Located on the top of the hill of Ayios Stefanos, close to the city with fabulous views. Unlike most of the ancient acropoleis it was not fortified. The partially reconstructed part of the site consists of the Temple of Apollo and below a stadium and small theatre.
What is included in the tour
- Stay at the 4* Hotel - Belair Beach, Ixia
- Your own single occupancy en suite room
- All Inclusive - Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- All Inclusive - Unlimited local alcoholic, non-alcoholic, soft & hot drinks
- Entertainment at the Hotel
- Flights from any UK airport
- All Taxes & Surcharges
- 20Kg Baggage allowance and 5kg hand baggage.
- Airport transfers
- Dedicated GoSingles host at the hotel
- Welcome get together
- Coordinated site-seeing and activities (Optional Extra)
- Meet other single, like minded travellers who wish to socialise and make new friends
Price excludes Tourist Tax approximately Euro 3/ person/ day to be paid locally