Our GoSingles holiday takes you to the beautiful resort of Paphos, most people come here for the beaches, and once you set foot on one or catch a glimpse, you’ll understand why! Situated on the west coast of Cyprus you will be greeted with Cypriot charm, as its temples, churches and forts juxtaposed with lively bars, restaurants and cafes are sure to please.
Near to the picturesque, medieval harbour lies Alykes Beach, known locally as Paphos Beach, hotels, bars, shops and restaurants surround this beautiful beach, whilst sun loungers and parasols are available to rent so you can soak up the sun. 6km north of the city lies Coral Bay - heralded as Paphos’ best beach - owing to its white sands and tranquil waters.
Cultural lovers will enjoy Paphos old town, nestled high up, with panoramic views overlooking the countryside and out to the coast. Unwind and take in the views at one of the cafes or bars, or check out the local handicrafts and arts. Alternatively visit the UNESCO must-see Tomb of the Kings, where you can escape the heat exploring 1,000-year-old tombs. Paphos is steeped in Roman architecture so be sure to explore its amphitheatre and attractive mosaics which pave your way.
What is included in the tour
- Stay at the 3 star Queens Bay Hotel
- Your own single occupancy en-suite room
- Half Board - Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Flights from any UK airport
- All Taxes & Surcharges
- 20Kg Baggage allowance and 5kg hand baggage.
- Airport transfers
- Dedicated GoSingles host at the hotel
- Welcome get together
- Coordinated Singles only site-seeing and activities (Optional Extra)
- Meet other single, like minded travellers who wish to socialise and make new friends